Monday, September 22, 2008

Man..............

Hi guys...I guess I should start with my intro. My name is James, James Lee. I like too be called Facepaw, because it's my fursona. Today, I got horrible news, my great grandfather cannot be healed by the doctors....they told my great grandmother, who told my grandmother, who conveyed the message too me, that he would only be comforted. The only way he could possibly live is threw the work of the amazing love and grace of The Lord of Lords, God. Please, my brothers and sisters in Christ, pray for this man. He may be exertion a bit...but he is a family member, and I love him.
This brings me to the next thing I would like to say, it's a short, very short message.

God is the creator, who loves all things. He made man, and can take life away in such a short time, that it could seem like God has abandoned you. God loves you, forever. He made Man and Woman from man. He loves us all, weather you return the favor or not. Remember, in times of need He will carry you. In times of peace, He will walk with you. The Great Comforter, we pray too for all things. But how often do you thank him, do it as often as you can.

This brings me to a pray a would like you all to pray. "God, our great Creator, you know that Robert Kerr is suffering, and please Lord, Help him, like only the one who knows all can." Thank you all so much.

Also in weather, we are watching an area in the Caribbean Sea, this has about a 50% chance of turning into a storm, if it becomes a storm, the name will Be Kyle
~Sensei Facepaw~

No comments: